Community Forums
Musykil (Questions)
Diskusi terbuka untuk ahli sekitar persoalan Aqidah
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexAqidah
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Negroberiman
Banned User



Joined: Nov 25, 2011
Posts: 228

PostPost subject: Musykil (Questions)
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:23 pm
Reply with quote

AbuAbrisam wrote:
olive,

Nabi Muhammad SAW

hmm, i wonder, How do we learn from Rasulullah SAW while we never meet him?
Back to top
View user's profile
Negroberiman
Banned User



Joined: Nov 25, 2011
Posts: 228

PostPost subject: Re: Tawassul dalam bentuk seruan.
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 pm
Reply with quote

ardisyam wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
AbuAbrisam wrote:
olive,

Nabi Muhammad SAW

hmm, i wonder, How do we learn from Rasulullah SAW while we never meet him?

Do you think AFN members are stupid people? I suggest you to read the following article.

Islam Anda Tafsiran Siapa?

I'm sorry sir, if i think AFNians are stupid people i wouldn't be here asking shoud i?

Thus i repeat, how do we follow Rasulullah SAW but at the same time we nevert met him and really know him? thus he SAW who introduce you to Islam?
Back to top
View user's profile
Negroberiman
Banned User



Joined: Nov 25, 2011
Posts: 228

PostPost subject: Re: Tawassul dalam bentuk seruan.
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:11 pm
Reply with quote

Negroberiman wrote:
ardisyam wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
AbuAbrisam wrote:
olive,

Nabi Muhammad SAW

hmm, i wonder, How do we learn from Rasulullah SAW while we never meet him?

Do you think AFN members are stupid people? I suggest you to read the following article.

Islam Anda Tafsiran Siapa?

I'm sorry sir, if i think AFNians are stupid people i wouldn't be here asking shoud i?

Thus i repeat, how do we follow Rasulullah SAW but at the same time we nevert met him and really know him? thus he SAW who introduce you to Islam?

Because i'm stupid, a muallaf, then that's why i ask? are you mad because of a newbie's stupid question sir?.... Sweat Drop
Back to top
View user's profile
aku_hambaNya
Student L6



Joined: Mar 12, 2011
Posts: 1037

PostPost subject: Re: Tawassul dalam bentuk seruan.
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:34 pm
Reply with quote

Negroberiman wrote:
ardisyam wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
AbuAbrisam wrote:
olive,

Nabi Muhammad SAW

hmm, i wonder, How do we learn from Rasulullah SAW while we never meet him?

Do you think AFN members are stupid people? I suggest you to read the following article.

Islam Anda Tafsiran Siapa?

I'm sorry sir, if i think AFNians are stupid people i wouldn't be here asking shoud i?

Thus i repeat, how do we follow Rasulullah SAW but at the same time we nevert met him and really know him? thus he SAW who introduce you to Islam?

Negroberiman,

Kita tak pernah berjumpa Rasulullah s.a.w, namun sunnahnya diperturunkan dari generasi ke generasi, dan dibukukan, sehinggalah sampai kepada kita sekarang.

Oleh kerana banyaknya golongan opportunis mengkhianati Nabi mengatakan ia daripada Nabi, sedangkan ia sebenarnya bukan daripada Nabi, wujudlah ilmu mengenali dan mengkaji hadith.

_________________
HambaNya..
yang ingin hidup keranaNya..
dan ingin mati keranaNya..
Back to top
View user's profile
Negroberiman
Banned User



Joined: Nov 25, 2011
Posts: 228

PostPost subject: Re: Tawassul dalam bentuk seruan.
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm
Reply with quote

aku_hambaNya wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
ardisyam wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
AbuAbrisam wrote:
olive,

Nabi Muhammad SAW

hmm, i wonder, How do we learn from Rasulullah SAW while we never meet him?

Do you think AFN members are stupid people? I suggest you to read the following article.

Islam Anda Tafsiran Siapa?

I'm sorry sir, if i think AFNians are stupid people i wouldn't be here asking shoud i?

Thus i repeat, how do we follow Rasulullah SAW but at the same time we nevert met him and really know him? thus he SAW who introduce you to Islam?

Negroberiman,

Kita tak pernah berjumpa Rasulullah s.a.w, namun sunnahnya diperturunkan dari generasi ke generasi, dan dibukukan, sehinggalah sampai kepada kita sekarang.

Oleh kerana banyaknya golongan opportunis mengkhianati Nabi mengatakan ia daripada Nabi, sedangkan ia sebenarnya bukan daripada Nabi, wujudlah ilmu mengenali dan mengkaji hadith.

May i humbly ask when does this Hadith Analysis have been practiced? If since salaf, does those muhadiths and mujtahids before, whom are closer to Prophet SAW in terms of period always make mistakes that couldn't be detected by those in the same generation?
Back to top
View user's profile
Negroberiman
Banned User



Joined: Nov 25, 2011
Posts: 228

PostPost subject: Re: Tawassul dalam bentuk seruan.
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:07 pm
Reply with quote

AbuAbrisam wrote:
Jurjis wrote:
abu_usamah wrote:
Riwayat itu dipertikaikan kesahihannya.

Apakah saudara tidak membaca posting-posting saudara Yusof, Fathi, serta link-link Bahasa Arab yang saya sertakan.

Maksud Tuan kita kena tolak Ibnu Kathir dan Ibnu Hajar, bab tawwasul selepas kewafatan nabi? adilkanh kita? kalo nk tolak baik tolak semua periwayatan Ibnu Kathir dan Ibnu Hajr sbb mengambil sanad perawi yg xthiqah...

soalan untuk saudara.

adakah saudara percaya semua manusia tidak maksum kecuali Nabi Muhammad SAW.?

May i ask, is Al-Bani "maksum"? Are all AFNians maksum? Al-Quran have been gathered and written by non-maksum people (Saidina Uthman Bin Affan R.A and other sahaba, so why don't we argue about it's content? hmmm..... can you clear my mind please? Yes
Back to top
View user's profile
ladiaas
Ahli Setia



Joined: Dec 20, 2010
Posts: 2833
Location: Australia

PostPost subject: Re: Tawassul dalam bentuk seruan.
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:23 pm
Reply with quote

Negroberiman wrote:
AbuAbrisam wrote:
olive,

Nabi Muhammad SAW

hmm, i wonder, How do we learn from Rasulullah SAW while we never meet him?

simple answer, from al-quran and as-sunnah (collection of hadith)....

and may i know what is your goal for all the question you ask, so that we can be clear on your objective, some people come here only to provoke but most of them really want to learn as in AFN we have our panels taht are capable to provide the answer (with all the proof from al-quarn, hadith and other resources of course)..

i know that u already know that all people (including islamic scholars) are not maksum, except for rasulullah, to err is a human...so for me, if you already know the answer (which is so obvious), why do you have to ask?

_________________
Keep it simple, stupid (KISS)


www.youtube.com/user/yat81


Last edited by ladiaas on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile
aku_hambaNya
Student L6



Joined: Mar 12, 2011
Posts: 1037

PostPost subject: Re: [negroberiman] soalan soalan
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:25 pm
Reply with quote

Negroberiman,

I think I could see your flow of thoughts.

Hence, since I'm not really into any provocative discussion, I think I'm not the best one to answer you.

Somebody else will surely reply to your questions soon : )

_________________
HambaNya..
yang ingin hidup keranaNya..
dan ingin mati keranaNya..
Back to top
View user's profile
Negroberiman
Banned User



Joined: Nov 25, 2011
Posts: 228

PostPost subject: Re: Tawassul dalam bentuk seruan.
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:35 pm
Reply with quote

ladiaas wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
AbuAbrisam wrote:
olive,

Nabi Muhammad SAW

hmm, i wonder, How do we learn from Rasulullah SAW while we never meet him?

simple answer, from al-quran and as-sunnah (collection of hadith)....

and may i know what is your goal for all the question you ask, so that we can be clear on your objective, some people come here only to provoke but most of them really want to learn as in AFN we have our panels taht are capable to provide the answer (with all the proof from al-quarn, hadith and other resources of course)..

i know that u already know that all people (including islamic scholars) are not maksum, except for rasulullah, to err is a human...so for me, if you already know the answer (which is so obvious), why do you have to ask?

Hmm..simpler question then, where do we get Al-Quran and Sunnah? from "Ulama" right? How do we trust a non-maksum ulama then? If we identify an eligible Ulama based on Al-Quran and Sunnah, we ourselves receive those from them? Then how do we argue from people whom we receive Al-Quran and Hadith from? can you kindly explain, no I'm not here to provoke, i myself am confuse.....
Back to top
View user's profile
Negroberiman
Banned User



Joined: Nov 25, 2011
Posts: 228

PostPost subject: Re: [negroberiman] soalan soalan
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:49 pm
Reply with quote

When i was an atheist, Jurjis easily answered my questions until i am muallaf now.

I humbly would like to hear from AFNs to answer this question to help me to open my perspectives.
Back to top
View user's profile
mustaqill
Panel BA



Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Posts: 11488
Location: KUALA LUMPUR, SHAH ALAM

PostPost subject: Re: [negroberiman] soalan soalan
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 pm
Reply with quote

Negroberiman wrote:
When i was an atheist, Jurjis easily answered my questions until i am muallaf now.

I humbly would like to hear from AFNs to answer this question to help me to open my perspectives.

Let us meet, then. Friday, 9 p.m at Saba Restaurant, Jelatek.

Deal?
Back to top
View user's profile Send e-mail
aku_hambaNya
Student L6



Joined: Mar 12, 2011
Posts: 1037

PostPost subject: Re: Tawassul dalam bentuk seruan.
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:56 pm
Reply with quote

Negroberiman wrote:
aku_hambaNya wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
ardisyam wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
AbuAbrisam wrote:
olive,

Nabi Muhammad SAW

hmm, i wonder, How do we learn from Rasulullah SAW while we never meet him?

Do you think AFN members are stupid people? I suggest you to read the following article.

Islam Anda Tafsiran Siapa?

I'm sorry sir, if i think AFNians are stupid people i wouldn't be here asking shoud i?

Thus i repeat, how do we follow Rasulullah SAW but at the same time we nevert met him and really know him? thus he SAW who introduce you to Islam?

Negroberiman,

Kita tak pernah berjumpa Rasulullah s.a.w, namun sunnahnya diperturunkan dari generasi ke generasi, dan dibukukan, sehinggalah sampai kepada kita sekarang.

Oleh kerana banyaknya golongan opportunis mengkhianati Nabi mengatakan ia daripada Nabi, sedangkan ia sebenarnya bukan daripada Nabi, wujudlah ilmu mengenali dan mengkaji hadith.

May i humbly ask when does this Hadith Analysis have been practiced? If since salaf, does those muhadiths and mujtahids before, whom are closer to Prophet SAW in terms of period always make mistakes that couldn't be detected by those in the same generation?

Since the second generation of Muslims (tabi'in).

They don't always make mistakes, but they do make mistakes sometimes.

And their mistakes were not left undetected : )

_________________
HambaNya..
yang ingin hidup keranaNya..
dan ingin mati keranaNya..
Back to top
View user's profile
ladiaas
Ahli Setia



Joined: Dec 20, 2010
Posts: 2833
Location: Australia

PostPost subject: Re: [negroberiman] soalan soalan
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:22 pm
Reply with quote

al-quran insyaallah has been guaranteed by Allah will not be altered or modified until the day of judgement.....

for others like hadith, i think it's better for panel to answer that and hopefully we can get hidayah from Allah s.w.t

_________________
Keep it simple, stupid (KISS)


www.youtube.com/user/yat81


Last edited by ladiaas on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile
Negroberiman
Banned User



Joined: Nov 25, 2011
Posts: 228

PostPost subject: Re: Tawassul dalam bentuk seruan.
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm
Reply with quote

aku_hambaNya wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
aku_hambaNya wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
ardisyam wrote:
Negroberiman wrote:
AbuAbrisam wrote:
olive,

Nabi Muhammad SAW

hmm, i wonder, How do we learn from Rasulullah SAW while we never meet him?

Do you think AFN members are stupid people? I suggest you to read the following article.

Islam Anda Tafsiran Siapa?

I'm sorry sir, if i think AFNians are stupid people i wouldn't be here asking shoud i?

Thus i repeat, how do we follow Rasulullah SAW but at the same time we nevert met him and really know him? thus he SAW who introduce you to Islam?

Negroberiman,

Kita tak pernah berjumpa Rasulullah s.a.w, namun sunnahnya diperturunkan dari generasi ke generasi, dan dibukukan, sehinggalah sampai kepada kita sekarang.

Oleh kerana banyaknya golongan opportunis mengkhianati Nabi mengatakan ia daripada Nabi, sedangkan ia sebenarnya bukan daripada Nabi, wujudlah ilmu mengenali dan mengkaji hadith.

May i humbly ask when does this Hadith Analysis have been practiced? If since salaf, does those muhadiths and mujtahids before, whom are closer to Prophet SAW in terms of period always make mistakes that couldn't be detected by those in the same generation?

Since the second generation of Muslims (tabi'in).

They don't always make mistakes, but they do make mistakes sometimes.

And their mistakes were not left undetected : )

And the "Ulama" within the some generations doesn't detect the mistakes made by their "collegues"? why later?
Back to top
View user's profile
Negroberiman
Banned User



Joined: Nov 25, 2011
Posts: 228

PostPost subject: Re: [negroberiman] soalan soalan
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 pm
Reply with quote

ladiaas wrote:
al-quran insyaallah has been guaranteed by Allah will not be altered or modified until the day of judgement.....

for others like hadith, i think it's better for panel to answer that and hopefully we can get hidayah from Allah s.w.t

Hmm, then why u say or answer something that which you yourself have no answer to hold on it? How can you be confident with your aqidah received from your ulama' while you yourself does'nt have the platform of confident?
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Aqidah
Page 1 of 5
All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next



Jump to:  


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Toggle Content Hadith Today
Dari Abi Musa yang berkata: Aku berkata, Wahai Rasulullah, Apakah Islam yang lebih utama ? Nabi S.A.W bersabda: Barangsiapa yang orang Islam selamat dari (kejahatan) lidah dan tangannya.

-- HR. Muslim

Toggle Content Pautan Pilihan




Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Forums Search Web Affiliates

Toggle Content Top 10 Download
  1: Tafsir Ibnu Katsir Juz 1
  2: Shahih Sunan Ibnu Majah, Jilid 3
  3: Quran Flash (Tajweed)
  4: Hadith E-Book
  5: Al-Bidayah wa Nihayah, Masa Khulafaur Rasyidin
  6: Tafsir Ibnu Katsir Juz 2
  7: Tafsir Ibnu Katsir Juz 4
  8: Tafsir Ibnu Katsir Juz 3
  9: Quran Explorer
  10: Al-Raheeq al-Makhtum

Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: krolnaim
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 6806

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 88
Bots: 0
Total: 88
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content Top Posters
   thtl 
 Posts: 
 45516 

   FATHI 
 Posts: 
 14197 

   NAZ 
 Posts: 
 12875 

   Ibn_Firdaus 
 Posts: 
 11753 

   mustaqill 
 Posts: 
 11488 

   abu_usamah 
 Posts: 
 9944 


   kayrollz 
 Posts: 
 7919 

   mfauzy 
 Posts: 
 7045 

   Muhammady7 
 Posts: 
 6957 

   AqilHaq 
 Posts: 
 6825 

   Abu_Imran 
 Posts: 
 6735 

   Mohd.Ikram 
 Posts: 
 6613 

   Athma_Godam 
 Posts: 
 6591 

   ummimq 
 Posts: 
 5902 

   abuQays 
 Posts: 
 5779 

   Abuputri2 
 Posts: 
 5724 

   cikgurahim 
 Posts: 
 5033 

   abulwafaa 
 Posts: 
 4962 


   abdullah_ameen 
 Posts: 
 4444 

   abuirfan 
 Posts: 
 4409 

   iman_taqwa 
 Posts: 
 4391 

   alak 
 Posts: 
 4351 

   Yusof 
 Posts: 
 4213 



The logos and trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster